Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain"
~ Bob Dylan, Not Dark Yet (via song-and-dance-man)
Dylan Rieder x So It Goes Magazine. Ph: James Wright
isn’t it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and then one hand that just sits there like “I don’t know how to hold a pencil”
- Normal Guys: I love you, I don't how to explain how much.
- John Mayer: I love you more than songs can say.
- Normal Guys: Wow, you're so hot.
- John Mayer: Your body is a wonderland.
- Normal Guys: I need you to still breathing,
- John Mayer: I survive on the breath you are finished with.
- Normal guys: We're so sad being far away from each other.
- John Mayer: We share the sadness, split screen Sadness.
- Normal Guys: Of Course I love you!
- John Mayer: How dare you say means nothing to me? Baby, you're the only light I ever saw.
- Normal Guys: Enjoy your life.
- John Mayer: Check your pulse it's proof that you're not listening to the call your life's been issuing you, the rhythm of a line of idle days.
- Normal Guys: I'm not okay, but I'll be.
- John Mayer: I'm in repair, I'm not together but I'm getting there.
- Normal guys: I know it's being hard for you, but everything will be okay.
- John Mayer: Pain throws your heart to the ground, love turns the whole thing around, no it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good.
- Normal Guys: We gonna have a wild sex tonight.
- John Mayer: And if you want love, we'll make it, swimming a deep sea, of blankets, take all your big plans and break 'em, this is bound to be a while.
- Normal Guys: You'll be Always on my heart.
- John Mayer: You know my paper heart, the one I filled with pencil marks? I think I might have gone and inked you in.